Tuesday 23 December 2014

There's Always time for a bow ! DIY

Shub Naya Baras !                 #It'sSnowingInMyBubble 

After watching Arthur Christmas on repeat for the last three months, I have realised that although "There's always time for a bow " ... I can't tie bows ! So I found a solution on my trusty source of Pinterest and thought I'd show you how you could do the same if you are as incompetent with ribbon as me but still want to wrap your presents easily so they will impress :) 

 There's Always Time For a Bow - Wrapping Ideas 



What you will need : 

  • 1 Black Pen ( I got mine for £1 in the works ) 
  • A roll of brown packaging paper 
  • A pencil 
  • Sticky tape

.... Yeah that's it, told you this was easy !  :) 

1) Wrap your present as you would with any present and turn it out so the side with no tape on is facing up . 

2) Use the pencil to sketch out the design for your bow, I've done step by step pictures of the design in the picture above :)



3) Draw over your pencil design in pen your black pen, take a few minutes to do this to make sure you don't slip and get pen everywhere :) And that's all done ! It looks really cute is a lot easier than messing about with ribbon for hours ! <3  





Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :)

Today's Merry Christmas is from India and in India Christians decorate banana and mango trees and hang oil lantern as well as decorating churches with red flowers ! :) 

Much Love, Love Much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubbleXx

No comments:

Post a Comment