Thursday 17 July 2014

#100happydays: day 46 ( Really, Really Small Things )

Well hello there gorgeous :)

Can I just say that you are looking particularly wonderful today ... wow. Seriously you look stunning <3 I'm sorry this is a day late, like I mentioned, my laptop is broken making it very difficult to write daily because well I need a laptop to write aha :) I also felt a bit rubbish after a series of bad events within the twenty-four hours that made me one to curl up into a little ball and stay in bed all day .. we've all been there left missing someone so much it hurts but I knew there still had to be good things even if they were so small that they were miniscule they had to be there :) So I made a quick list because a) I like lists and b) to force yourself to find things that are good is the best way to find them so here we go :

1) I saw this picture on Facebook and it made me smile ... smiling's good so this has to be a good thing :)


2) I worked with the lovely woman I talked about in my last blog ( You can find it here :)  all day :)

3) My sister said I could use her laptop whilst she was in Germany so I have a laptop for two days <3

4) One of the people I was working with gave me a freddo ( I don't actually like Cadbury's ) but it made me smile anyway and I ate it regardless because well ... it's chocolate aha :) So that's todays #100happydays photo ... yeah I ate it before I could remember to take a photo aha, sorry bout that ;)  

 
 
5) I started writing a new song and I feel like it's going well :)
 
 
Actually I feel a lot better now I've started thinking of good things by just looking closer at the day I can see even more good things like the way I felt better after a long phone call with my boyfriend :) However it is okay not to be okay for a while because unless we take a little bit of time to let ourselves take things in and let ourselves be a bit down, it will all build up and be twenty times worse and way harder to pick yourself up <3 So If you're feeling a little or a lottle bit rubbish take some time out for you , allow yourself to spend a day eating chocolate and feeling sorry for yourself but make sure at the end of the day you can still list five good things because otherwise you might (not lose your spark) but forget how to relight it again and we wouldn't want that would we ;) But no matter how rubbish you feel remember that it s going to be okay <3 I don't know how long it's going to take but it will be okay you just need to Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) I pinkie promise you that .
 

Anyways I'm going to go now because I want to right today's blog because I'm not going to lie, today went ALOT better and I'm feeling way happier and I really don't want sad stuff on here :) This is our happy bubble for me and you <3
I hope your day is going well or getting better :)
Much love, Love much-ly
DontBurstMyBubble xxx

P.s. Today's quote is completely irrelevant to anything at all but I saw it today and just had to share it with you :)

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”    
- Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment