Friday 13 June 2014

#100happydays: day 13

Happy Friday 13th :)

13 is Taylor Swift's lucky number ... This isn't what I'm mean to be talking bout haha  :)

Today I had my last exam of the year woooo :D Now I can spend time procrastinating for hours without worrying about failing everything ;) Considering I just had a maths exam you'd think my head would be full of stuff about maths when actually I'm just dying to tell you this fact :

A Fear of tree's is called dendrophobia... I looked it up whilst re-watching the 3rd Lord of the Rings I'm not entirely sure what made it relevant ;) I just thought I'd let you know :)

It's pretty late now and I'm very excited because tomorrow I'm going to the Harry Potter studio's with my boyfriend an his family ... being me i am very very happy about this :) I love car journeys because I can just fit there and read in peace and quiet for hours. I'm hoping to either read One Million Lovely Letters by Jodi Ann Bickley or re-read The Fault in our Stars by John Green before the film comes out next week ... That's another thing i can't wait for :)

Today's #100happydays is a a picture of the field 
as  shown in the above picture which I found covered in daisy's ... daisy chains make me extremely happy :) They're nice to look at, fun to make and i don't know they are simply pretty little things that make me smile  ... do they really need reasons to make me happy because if you always need a reason to be happy then it's quite likely you will have a few more moments when your not happy and why on earth would you want to waste moments when they're so precious :) Anyway's we sat on this field ( hence my friends feet being in the picture), made daisy chains, laughed with each other as we painted our nails and ate a picnic of strawberry laces :) I love picnics I might do a blog of my ideal picnic and try to make it happen as a surprise for my friends I think that would be a nice random act of kindness and we all know how I feel about those ;) My favourite moments are the one's where I laugh. Me and my boyfriend spent a large part of our evening watching YouTube video's and laughing uncontrollably at Danisnotonfire and Sprinkleofglitter whom's videos together left us struggling to breath in the most perfect way... because we were laughing to much with smiles that would remain imprinted on our faces for hours :) If you need a good laugh check out their Prank calls video I guarantee it will cheer you up no matter how you feel :) That's another idea I'd like to do for a blog; what to do when your sad with not just things to cheer you up but things to help sort out why you were sad :) Lets see if we can fix a few broken smiles eh :)

“Laughter is wine for the soul - laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness - the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living.” 
― Seán O'Casey


So please enjoy tomorrow as a new day and a new start and fill it with as much laughter as possible :) Try to find the good in the day because I know it's there .
Stay Strong <3 Stay Smiley :) 
I hope you have a truly wonderful day 
Much love, Love much-ly 
DontBurstMyBubble xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment